The Medical Group’s Mission is to provide Health services of high quality, efficient and cost effective,
to meet the health needs of Kuwait oil Co, Other oil sector employees and their immediate dependents in compliance with KOC Policy and law in the state Of Kuwait.
The Medical group will establish itself as:
- One of the most efficient providers of health care services in the region and the most effectively managed.
- The health provider achieving the lowest cost per patient in Kuwait, attaining satisfactorily comparable costs to those achieved elsewhere in the word.
- As health service respected for their outcomes of treatment. It will strive to be the health care provider of choice.
- As a source of pride to all oil sector employees and their dependents.
PRIMARY GOALS & THE KEY RESULTS AREA
1- INCREASE OF QUALITY PATIENT CARE
• CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
- Decision Making
- Policies and systems
- Procedures and Guidelines to ensure relevance, efficiency, cost effectiveness and diagnostic accuracy in practice.
- Retention and enhancement of quality expertise
- Patient-focused and holistic
- CCross-trained givers
2- HEALTH PROMOTION AND PREVENTION
- Health Enhancement
- Risk avoidance
- Risk Reduction
- Early identification
- Complication reduction
3- COST EFFECTIVENESS
- Establish individual cost center
- Improve reporting and cost awareness
- Maximize utilization of existing Technologies and systems
- Set targets
4- PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT IMPROVEMENT
- Patient satisfaction surveys
- Cost optimization
- Service Improvement
- Develop self-assessment programs
- Asset utilization
- Document standards of performance and set targets
- Foster relationship with prestigious institutions and centers of excellence
- Encourage Kuwaitization in area of Medicine, Nursing and Technical support
- Relationship and influence over institutions providing potential resources
- Selective recruitment
- Retain qualified staff
6- FUTURE FLEXIBILITY
- Outsourcing options and manpower decrement
- Introduction of Family Medicine
- Services decentralization