The Dental Services Division provides multidisciplinary treatment modalities, where different dental and oral specialties are employed to reach the optimal and complete care for clients. The available treatments in the Dental Services Division are Orthodontics, Periodontics, Prosthodontics, Endodontics, Oral Medicine, Oral Surgery, Paedodntics and Dental Implantology. The list also includes educational and preventive services as well as an independent Dental Laboratory for dental prostheses. The highest standards in treatment and follow up are always taken into consideration.
Sincerity is our main driving force to meet our client’s needs, keeping our client’s expectations within our capability. Manual dexterity is the main ingredient while using up-to-date technology and maintaining strict regulations of cross infection control for the sake of self and patient’s comfort and wellbeing. Integrity and consistency are the main ingredients to gain patient’s trust.
Learning continuously and voluntarily is the only way to keep up-to-date knowledge with the latest science and technology in dentistry. Educating our clients is the only way to develop a staff-patient partnership.
To promote a lifestyle of optimal wellness by providing complete and state-of-the-art oral and dental health services in compliance with the unique and privileged working environment offered to the oil sector employees and their dependents
To be the leading center for a lifestyle of optimal wellness
Active client’s participation/cooperation is an indispensable ingredient for a successful dental management
- Oral Surgery.
- Restorative Dentistry.
- Dental Laborator
- Diagnosis and management of facial, oral, and dental pathology and trauma through casual and 24-hour on-call services to relief discomfort.
- Diagnosis, management and follow up of facial, oral and dental pathology and trauma through treatment planning to restore function and monitor oral health.
- Provide specialized prosthetic replacement of missing teeth.
- Provide specialized periodontal management of periodontal disease.
- Provide specialized orthodontic and orthopedic management of dental malocclusion.
- Provide specialized surgical management of impacted teeth.
- Provide recommendation and services for long term follow up.
- Promote oral and dental health through individual and public activates.